BGI has the following long term contract position available at our direct client located in NY, NY
Job Description: Sr. Developer Open Text Media Management
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Hands on experience in OTDS, OTMBPM and OTMM enterprise Content Management System, specifically in implementing solutions by leveraging out of the box features like search engine, workflow etc.
• Should be well versed with Media Manager API’s.
• Should have done all kind of installation and configurations of OTMM and related software on Linux/Unix/Centos and on Cloud.
• Must have worked and configured OTMM on tools like Sumo Logic, New Relic for monitoring.
• Proficient in Java technology
• Hands on experience in Java Script frameworks like Angular JS
• Using or developing for full-text search engines (for example Lucene, Solr, elastic search) and databases
• Working in a collaborative environment, communicating ideas, pair programming and participating in code reviews
• Engaging with developers on other teams on how to use our software and assisting customer support when problems occur.
• Familiar with both Windows and Linux operating systems
• Experience creating and maintaining unit tests and test-driven development, behavioural driven development
• Developing and re-factoring code for high performance, scalability and security
• Minimum 8 – 10 years of IT industry experience, leadership experience is a bonus
• Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Engineering or related fields, MCA etc.
• Familiarity with designing and developing distributed and/or cloud based solutions.
• Familiarity with services provided by cloud technologies like AWS and Azure
• Flexibility to move across different languages, technologies, and frameworks
• Proven history of learning and implementing new technologies
• Passion for technology