BGI has the following 6+ month contract opportunity available with our direct client located in Lower Manhattan. Possible Right to Hire
Seeking information security professional for 6 month contract to augment IT Security Operations. Should have strong knowledge of day-to-day security operations activities, including: analyzing threats, monitoring network devices, managing vulnerabilities, and providing technical support to triage, prioritize and establish appropriate information security countermeasures to detect and respond to security incidents.
1) Specify security requirements in support of the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information;
2) Contribute to designing security architecture, including, cloud security;
3) Perform certification prior to releasing new systems and software to production;
4) Conduct problem management and root cause analysis;
5) Handle any and all cyberattacks in an efficient and effective manner;
6) Work independently as well as part of a team;
7) Think like a hacker and anticipate hacker moves.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Candidates should have:
strong IT skills and a deep understanding of cyber hacker methodology
excellent verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills, and analytical skills
thorough work ethic and attention to detail
skills of perception, critical thinking, and problem-solving aptitude.
Rapid7 Nexpose, SPLUNK, PaloAltoFirewalls, NAC - Network Access Control (CISCO ISE, Aruba, Forescout)
Certifications that would be helpful: GCIH/incident inhandlin, GMON /monitoring, GOSCP / offensive security certified professional
Global experience or not daunted by size and complexity
Self-starter, tenacious, resilient
Possibility to hire at end of contract