BGI has the following contract position with our direct client based in Union, NJ
Java Developer will be developing web based applications using WebSphere/WebSphere Portal Server as application server
· Participate in all phases of the Software Development Process including design, development, testing, deployment and maintenance.
· Changing existing applications to changed user requirements.
· Design and development of Java J2EE web applications based on WebSphere server.
· Work closely with other teams in understanding the requirements
· 8+ years of developing business application systems.
· 8+ years of experience with Java development.
· 5+ years of WebSphere portal based web application development.
· Web Content manager template development using WCM
· 5+ years in Tomcat server.
· Experience in AJAX
· Experience in Dojo/Angular/ExtJS/React
· Experience in writing SQL
· Working knowledge of DB2/AS 400
Desired Skills :
· Web Services, Spring frame work
· Java Server Faces
· Integration with Lotus Notes Domino.
· Experience with LDAP
· Seam frame work
· JSR 286 portlets
· Excellent verbal and written skills (using English).
· Strong interpersonal skills to interact with diverse groups of individuals and the ability to maintain effective work relationships are desired.
· The candidate must be able to work under pressure.