We have the following full time opportunity with our direct client that can be based in either NY, NY or Secaucus, NJ
We are seeking a functional lead to support the design, realization, testing, deployment, and release phases of the Oracle Order to Cash program. This role is mainly focused on the functional application domain for the Oracle Order to Cash (OTC) Cloud package. This role requires strong functional expertise and a technical background is a plus.
This role is responsible for working with the business and providing the expertise needed to identify requirements that enable an efficient business process. This includes understanding how current state business process is today and supporting the business in understanding how the Oracle product can drive a more streamlined process.
Strong communication skills are required to lead key business meetings and ensure alignment with all stakeholders. This role will be partnered very closely with the technology teams who will be implementing the solution.
Essential Job Responsibilities/Primary Activities:
· Must have experience in complete configuration of Oracle SCM (OTC) modules.
· Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Testing, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management.
· Experience implementing Oracle EBS OTC/Oracle Fusion OTC Cloud, other Order to Cash technologies as a Functional lead with alignment and a focus in Order to Cash processes
· A minimum of "1" Oracle Cloud Order Management implementation of medium scale complexities that should have gone live. (Order Management, Inventory, Receivables, Order promising and Supply allocation, Order Orchestration and Visibility).
· Good client facing skills with the ability to discuss both business processes and system functionality
· The ability to be the single point of contact on-site for a team working remotely Offshore
· Certified in Oracle Fusion SCM (OTC) Cloud is a big plu