· Work with business users to gather requirements to document functional specifications and process flows
· Work with management and business users to identify report gaps, design report specifications, and test developed reports
· Identify opportunities for improvements and enhancements.
· Plan, create, and execute detailed task list based on high-level goals and objectives.
· Prioritize requests according to organizational needs and resource availability.
· Support and train end-users.
· Participate in Oracle Cloud’s quarterly releases.
· Work with external and internal resources.
· Working knowledge of Oracle’s OTBI, BI, FCS, and Smart View.
· Good organizational and presentation skills.
· Knowledge of high-level accounting and financial business processes.
· Knowledge of high-level procurement and supply chain business processes.
· Understanding of Systems Development Lifecycle.
· Understanding of IT Change Management practices.
· Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
· Ability to work using the onshore-offshore model.
· Experience w/Oracle Cloud Financials, PBCS, PPM, and SCM.
· Understanding of GRC and SOX.
· Experience with multiple legacy applications integrated with the ERP system.
· Ability to develop reports is a plus.