Management Consultant – Profitability
Our client is looking for a revenue and profitability thought leader to be a strategic partner to Leadership. The Management Consultant is responsible for leveraging their business, financial and revenue growth expertise to guide and lead Executives toward maximizing profitability. Duties will include reviewing financial and operational data, interviewing department heads and staff, and compiling and presenting reports outlining profitability opportunities and planned outcomes.
· Senior executive level pricing and revenue expertise
· 10+ years’ management consulting experience
· Strong ability to work with and effectively influence both business and technology stakeholders
· Experience establishing organizational change initiatives
· Experience in software implementation and integration
· Strong Knowledge of financial systems, processes and data, and business operations
· Strong analytical skills
· Exceptional drive, excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
· Customer-focused passion
· Results-driven, metrics oriented
· Proficiency in MS Office products
You Will Be Responsible For:
· Analyze financial data, sales win / loss data, revenue data (Cost, price, margin), and employee reports.
· Interview employees and observe / understand the current business dynamics and opportunities.
· Provide industry leading perspective and develop solutions or alternatives to the current state.
· Recommend new methods, processes, systems, or organizational changes to facilitate revenue growth.
· Make these recommendations through in-person presentations and via written format.
· Develop organizations change management and training plans.
· Gather data and organize information about problem statements; document their target outcomes and solutions to improve business outcomes.
· Establish measurement practices to validate expected outcomes.
· Be a strategic advisor to the Leadership Team supporting business capability maturity. Partner with Digital Leadership to establish implementation plans to achieve strategic outcomes.