BGI has the following contract based position available with our direct client located in NY, NY. Candidates must be eligible to be hired
· Lead the business requirements definition and implementation of new processes in for our client’s Supply Chain support
· Provide leadership and project management to gather and document business requirements, design solutions and implement them for entire firm.
· Develop EDI mapping specifications and guidelines.
· Support and troubleshoot business process and data related to EDI transactions
· Communicate Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to warehouse, Sales and suppliers to drive compliance and data quality for the above processes
· Work with 3PL warehouse providers for automated Advanced Ship Notice (ASN) receiving
· 5 or more years of EDI experience with at least 3 years in a Supply chain management is strongly preferred.
· Knowledge of ANSI EDI standard formats: 810, 850, 850R, 855, 856, 860, 940, 943, 944, 945, preferably in the Food wholesale industry.
· Working knowledge of integration platforms/tools such as BizTalk.
· Knowledge of EDI translators
· Experience with generating, processing & transforming XML documents.
· Experience coordinating with customers during setup testing and implementation phases of EDI deployment
· Strong understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
· Good written and oral communication skills.
· Good interpersonal skills.
· Ability to conduct research into EDI issues and products as required.
· Ability to present ideas clearly and succinctly in a business environment.
· Highly self-motivated and directed.
· Keen attention to detail.
· Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
· Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
· Strong customer service orientation.
· Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.