7+ years’ experience implementing Adobe AEM/CQ5 and higher versions. Also other WCM platforms in large scale environments is needed
· Design, develop and support WCM components, integrations and applications
· Experience with Java, J2EE
· Experience with RESTful and SOAP-based web services
· Solid experience with CQ5 building blocks including templates, components, dialogs, widgets and bundles.
· Experience on Java Content Repository (API) suite, Sling web framework and Apache Felix OSGi framework, DAM, Workflows is required.
· Experience with integrating AEM/CQ5 with other products and vendors .
· Experience with Continuous Integration and Automated test execution and building tools such as Jenkins, Hudson, Selenium or Maven
· Familiarity with Tag management using Adobe DTM
· Familiarity with A/B Testing and Adobe Target
· Work with project managers to ensure that all project deliverables are on time and high quality
· Work collaboratively with other teams; QA, UX, etc
· Assist in deploying applications to Dev, QA, Production environments and migrations