Director IT Order Management Systems
This Director, IT - OMS will deliver strategic IT and business solutions for Tapestry using IBM Sterling Order Management (CoC) platform. This position directly impacts day to day sales, service and operations of Tapestry B2C, B2B, Call center and In-store applications.
Must be a proven team leader with critical thinking skills and should have a proven track record in managing diverse teams delivering against tight deadlines in fast paced and demanding environment. The role demands a strong a sense of urgency as well as communication skills to ensure the team is quality, results and outcomes focused. Ability to handle ambiguity and create opportunity from complexity is necessary.
The ideal candidate is a digital thought leader and industry subject matter expert. This individual should have significant experience in digital channels, Omni-channel, eco-systems and integrated back-end systems with a depth of knowledge in enabling technologies such as: Front-end Web Technologies, Order Management Systems, Middleware Technologies, CRM and Supply Chain.
Additional responsibilities include:
· Partner with cross functional global business teams in delivering Omni channel features by prioritizing application requests and provide regular status updates to stakeholders.
· Lead the systems Design, development, implementation of IBM Sterling Order Management CoC) platform
· Expertise in implementing IBM Sterling OMS (CoC) solution to support multi-brand, multi-region, multi-channel initiatives.
· Leads design sessions and code reviews of extensions and customizations of the Sterling development framework.
· Supports a wide range of technology projects using IBM Sterling OMS (CoC), including configurations, software development, installation of patches and upgrades, etc.
· Collaborates with Solution Architects and Business Analysts to extend the capabilities of the IBM Sterling OMS (CoC) platform.
· Partners with other technical teams (middleware, database, infrastructure, etc.), create interface documents and mappings to ensure that the OMS is built in a Service Oriented Architecture manner.
· Strong integration knowledge with multiple geography payment gateways, email service providers, tax engines, Order imports, customer capture etc
· Serve as a key member of the solution delivery team by facilitating in requirements/design phase, including estimation of development efforts, as well as advisory on sprint planning / release planning
· Writing of product extensions and interfaces to ensure proper functionality and integration with other systems.
· Collaborates with Center of Excellence teams providing feedback and disseminating latest reference architecture.
· Experience working with a globally distributed team and managing off-shore teams
· Available for periodic off-hours work required including weekends and holidays.
· Available for 24 by 7 support as necessary.
· Must be open to travel.
Required skills, abilities, and certifications:
· 15+ years of experience delivering major Retail IT programs for the business, 5+ years of experience in designing and implementing IBM Sterling OMS solutions (CoC).
· At least 2 project implementations that exploit the full capabilities (discover, design, implement and optimize) of IBM Sterling OMS is a MUST.
· Experience in integrating IBM Sterling OMS (CoC) with Demandware (SFCC), IBM ESB, Informatica, Big Data and Cloud platforms.
· Configuration/Administrator level knowledge using Sterling Order Management components, API's, related interfaces and configuration.
· Proven ability to partner with quality assurance teams to develop and execute automated testing scenarios to support end-user and performance-based testing.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills with proven ability to partner with stakeholders inside and outside of IT as well as vendors and other external entities.
· Ability to work independently with minimal direction, is a self-starter with strong initiative, and ability to manage/execute workload to deliver high quality results.