Role: Azure Architect
Location: Newtown Square, PA
· 15+ years of IT experience with several years in hands on Application Development, Enterprise Integrations, Business Intelligence Solutions; with majority of it earned in building enterprise level platforms.
· Provide technical design leadership with the responsibility to ensure the efficient use of resources, the selection of appropriate technology and use of appropriate design methodologies
· 10+ Years of experience in Architecting applications using Microsoft Technologies and 3+ years of experience in building applications using Modern .Net technologies like .Net Core, Standard etc..
· 3+ Years of experience in developing applications using Azure IAAS, PAAS services and migrating application to Azure
· Experience in using VSTS and Microsoft Tools(Requirements, Defects, Source Control, CI, CD) for modern application development
· Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions certification
· Experience in developing applications using API, Microservices, Containers and Azure native services
· Experience in developing Integration Platform or using integration platforms to build integrations between business systems
· Experience in developing Serverless applications using Azure native services
· Knowledge in implementing blue/green deployments for API/Microservices based applications
· Passion for and ability to work with software development teams releasing production-ready software on a daily basis
· Ability to work among multiple teams and communicate effectively to both technical and non-technical teammates
· Flexibility to work within a rapidly evolving environment