BGI has the following 12 month fully remote position. Candidate must be willing to work Eastern Time Zone Hours
Position: Oracle Cloud Business Analyst- OTM/GTM
The Oracle Cloud OTM/GTM Business Analyst Position requires an extremely high level of functional knowledge of Oracle Transportation Management and Global Trade Management. This position is responsible for all processes relating to their assigned area of expertise which will include Transportation Management and Global Trade Management . They will be responsible for their project work-stream area and represent the needs of all lines of business across North America in business process design and solution implementation. The position requires forward thinking, leadership, excellent problem solving, and flexibility.
· Participate in a cross-functional team that includes STS (Scholastic Technology Services) and business leads across all lines of businesses in North America to deliver a fully optimized ERP solution.
· Demonstrate and remain current on industry knowledge and expertise in Oracle Cloud for Transportation Management and Global Trade Management in best practices for ERP implementations.
· Heavy emphasis on configuring GTM to optimize Best Method of Shipment and freight Rating for international shipments being sent from our US based distribution center.
· Review documentation on new releases and patches being introduced to the Oracle ERP Cloud. Understand and document the impact of the upgrade to Scholastic’s ERP environment.
· Work with the business to document business requirements and desired outcomes and business process flows.
· Understand, interpret and define business requirements to the appropriate level of detail to enable accurate and timely design, build and implementation
· Analyze, propose, reengineer, and document improved consistent “to be” business processes across all lines of businesses in collaboration with key stakeholders that align with the ERP implementation desired outcomes including increasing efficiency, enhancing productivity and reducing costs.
· Enforce global design standards – escalating (if necessary) any process deviations
· Develop data requirements associated with the ERP project and ensure that there is data harmonization and consistency as part of the ERP design and implementation
· Support the ERP initiatives during all the phases of the project, including: design, development, QA testing, training and organizational readiness.
· Support change management and communication efforts for the ERP project within the team as well as with key stakeholders to drive business adoption of the new solution.
· Assist in developing and implementing solid user centric tools
· Support configuration and reporting decisions that enable tracking by process performance indicators
· Participate in design reviews providing input into solid architectural design and ensuring that the design meets all defined business processes
· Identify and document gaps and risks/issues in the ERP design and implementation
· Assist with identifying and implementing supporting solutions to address the gaps.
· Coordinate and lead supporting project initiatives.
· Identify and articulate potential threat to adoption and make recommendations for mitigating those threats
· Establish a positive work environment based on mutual respect, honesty, team work and continuous improvement
· Create reports, analysis and presentations periodically associated with the project status, risks and issues.
· Maintain off-hours availability to address critical business and/or project situations
College degree preferred
Five (5) plus years of business analysis experience preferred
Knowledge and experience in Oracle Fusion is a must have
Candidates should have at least one end to end new implementation of Oracle Fusion Cloud in a Business Analyst Role
Candidates must have expert level knowledge of Oracle Fusion Cloud OTM and GTM from a Functional Perspective
Strong expertise with GTM to drive carrier selection and freight rating for international shipments
Ability to lead discussions with users and help to drive proposed solutions that utilize existing Oracle Cloud Functionality to meet business requirements
Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills and analytical skills
Ability to organize and prioritize work
Manage multiple projects simultaneously
Desire and ability to learn and apply new concepts and techniques
Capability to lead employees and articulate the business value of the ERP solution to all levels of the organization.
Demonstrated organizational savviness with the capability of building consensus among differing viewpoints/lines of businesses
An ability to present and discuss technical, functional and management information in a clear and concise way that explains complex topics, is persuasive and promotes consensus.