Electronic Health Records Consultant
Our Electronic Health Records (EHR) Strategy Team is looking for an eager, ambitious Digital Strategist who has healthcare experience and knowledge of healthcare marketing and media. The ideal candidate will thrive in high-potential situations, working in cross-functional teams with internal and external agency partners, clients, and third-party vendors to build and implement strategic and impactful campaigns for pharmaceutical brands.
The role will serve as the day-to-day strategist on our EHR accounts, working alongside Senior Digital Strategists, Account Leads and Project Management. Our Associate Digital Strategist will also support senior team members and business development teams in building out new offerings and identifying opportunities for growing our EHR portfolio.
This individual should have the ability to analyze business objectives, ask meaningful questions to gain insight into brand priorities, and translate this information into successful EHR campaigns. The candidate should have healthcare and/or pharmaceutical experience, and a passion for healthcare information technology.
This person must be a self-starter who is willing to build relationships with client and account teams, facilitate meaningful conversations around brand objectives, educate clients and internal stakeholders about the EHR landscape and our capabilities. This person will also deliver powerful and impactful presentations to gain alignment from key stakeholders. The Digital Strategist will also bring campaigns to market, closely managing vendors to ensure proper implementation and working alongside analytics team members to measure and optimize campaigns over time.
The Associate Digital Strategist partners with our account teams to deliver unparalleled service to the brands in our EHR portfolio. The Digital Strategist will be expected to manage the following:
· Act as client-facing HER expert to the possibilities of marketing within EHR as a channel and a critical component of point of care marketing
· Partner with account lead to drive the strategic planning process, gathering requirements and developing a deep understanding of brand objectives and budgetary considerations
· Educate clients and internal stakeholders about the complex and changing EHR landscape and promotional opportunities for brands
· Ensure proper documentation and communication with internal teams regarding the status of active projects
· Assist project manager in developing and adhering to project timelines
· Support senior EHR team members in identifying opportunities to build new capabilities and relationships with healthcare IT vendors
· Participate in strategic planning and execution of EHR campaigns
· Stay abreast of changes in the EHR industry by meeting with vendors and conducting online research, and educate clients and internal stakeholders about the impact of these changes
· Work with account and project managers to ensure projects are being delivered on time and within budget
· Manage all vendor communications; work with finance team on contractual and financial tasks
· Develop and deliver powerful and persuasive presentations to clients, ensuring review of concepts and materials by senior team members as needed
· Act as agency expert in EHR and be available to answer questions from internal agency stakeholders
· 1-3+ years of relevant work experience in a healthcare or pharmaceutical setting, including healthcare information technology, digital marketing, customer experience and/or media buying
· Experience in translating business requirements into executable strategies
· Team player who is willing to pitch in and help other team members when needed
· Track record of delivering projects on time and within budget
· Willing to pitch in and help other team members (fellow strategists, account teams and project managers) when needed