BGI has the following remote contract position available with our direct client. Must be willing to travel to client locations as needed
Infor M3 Functional Consultant
Our client is expanding, and is seeking an M3 Business expert to join its IT team! We are seeking an M3 expert that has extensive hands-on knowledge to configure M3 according to business requirements in the areas of supply chain, manufacturing, customer order processing. M3 accounting/finance knowledge is a major plus. We are seeking someone who can hit the ground running with minimal hand-holding, as well someone who has excellent documentation skills because we need all changes made to the system to be fully document. We are also seeking someone who will share their knowledge with team members and do some training as necessary.
The M3 Expert will be working in a team environment which also requires some project management skills, balanced communication and a very broad business perspective. The successful candidate must have familiarity with key business practices and systems, as the relationship between supplier, distributor and customer is paramount to our business.
You will collaborate with team members at Vision Headquarters in Plainville, MA and other manufacturing and distribution locations. There may be a need to travel to HQ or other company locations.
If you’re up for the challenge, we’d love to hear from you!
A Little Bit About You:
· You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Operations, or Supply Chain Management and have an understanding of the order to cash cycle.
· In a System Implementation or Business Analysis role, you have seven or more years of Supply Chain and / or Order Management experience working with Infor M3
· Highly motivated, you are able to work individually without a lot of supervision. You understand what you are accountable for and tracking your deliverables.
· Troubleshooting complex problems and managing multiple ongoing projects simultaneously is your sweet spot and where you thrive.
· You’ve been part of ERP implementations and/or upgrades in the past and are able to initiate change to both existing business processes as well as acquired business processes.
· Your solid interpersonal skills paired with your ability to work collaboratively make you a cross-functional project team rock star.
· You don’t just point out problems; you point them out while presenting a thoughtful solution.
· Familiar with project management methodologies, you’re able to work within software such as MS Projects, Teams and SharePoint.
· You’re experienced with the development, documentation and training for Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
· You’ve got a proven ability to work with and provide motivation to team members.
· With outstanding communication skills, you’re able to interact with, and gain buy in from employees at all levels of the organization.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications.
· Ability to travel domestically and internationally when required.
· Previous experience with M&A and system integrations/ development a plus
The Nitty Gritty:
Gain a strong understanding of all business tools from ERP to a broad range of supporting applications. This would include understanding the interface logic between systems and how those interfaces are affected by system and human constraints.
Configuring M3 according to business requirements.
Extensive knowledge of supply models and be able to make modifications as necessary.
Creation of ADHOC reports
Knowledge of M3 database tables
Document any and all changes to M3.
Support integration efforts for M&A and ERP projects
Evaluate new and current processes to improve both systems and “hands on” efficiency.
Trouble shooting of individual business challenges and failures.
Use comprehensive and consistent evaluation techniques to identify weaknesses in acquired businesses processes. This would range from the point of order entry to the passing of delivery confirmation to the end customer.
Work with the current SME and business teams as a resource for continuous process improvement.
Implement project management tools to monitor and assess the effectiveness of a project and use those tools to revise the project plans accordingly.
Work with outside partners to ensure smooth integrations while taking full advantage of the partner’s capabilities.
Work with outside consulting firms to maximize our business tools such as ERP.
Work collaboratively with other team members to ensure that all business needs are designed into the project and executed.
Use system analytics to establish KPIs for key business processes.
Participate in staff meetings, trainings, and other meetings as assigned.
Additional duties as required.