BGI has the following contract based position available with our direct client located in Morristown, NJ. Remote contractors will be considered but they must come on site for training.
Analyst/Sr. Analyst, Finance – Stress Testing and Analytics
The Stress Testing and Analytics Team (STAT) is the group that oversees the management, design, and execution of our client's Capital Planning process, CECL implementation, Economic Scenario Development, as well as other analytical tasks. The group is focused on establishing standards for best practice, accountability, and a strong capital adequacy process across the various Lines of Business (LOBs) involved. The STAT Team works with a broad range of functions within the company including key Risk and Finance teams in addition to the LOBs in order to ensure a robust process.
· Work within a team to help develop, produce, and maintain management reporting presentations
· Heavy focus on data analysis and reconciliation
· Assist with the development and maintenance of tracking and reporting on department processes and deliverables regarding the firm’s CECL implementation and production of CIT’s Capital Plan
· Develop presentation materials to support Review and Challenge sessions for governance committees
· Review and stay informed on risk related regulatory guidance published by the FRB, OCC, and other Regulators
1-3 years of financial reporting and analysis related experience in consulting and/or the financial services industry preferred
Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills required.
Experience with Financial Database Systems and OLAP software preferred
Knowledge of regulatory landscape (e.g. CCAR, DFAST, Basel III, CECL) a plus
Basic understanding of Statistical Principles a plus
Good oral communication and strong written communication skills
Team player with ability to assist on numerous projects and work effectively with diverse teams
Willingness to work across reporting lines and support multiple work streams