BGI has the following contract based opportunity with our direct client located in Charlestown, WV
Senior Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer
· Responsible for the development, and on-going support of custom applications and objects within Microsoft Dynamics CRM
· Serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) within all aspects of CRM software to include technical requirements, system configuration, user requirements, and system upgrades
· Perform CRM application testing of configurations and customizations
· Participate in analysis sessions with clients to determine application requirements for new CRM implementations
· Extend capability of CRM through creation of new entities, forms, work flows and reports
· Design business processes and integrations between Microsoft Dynamics CRM applications with Java, .Net, Salesforce applications
· Perform data migration activities
· Work with team members and independently to develop and configure Microsoft Dynamics and integrate with other applications.
· Strong experience in Migrating from Dynamics CRM 2015 to Dynamics 365.
· Strong experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 and .Net integration.
· Experience with Dynamics CRM and Salesforce integration.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or better
· Demonstrated proficiency in:
o Customizing and creating CRM entities
o Understanding and implementing complex workflow assemblies and Plugins
o Integrating external applications with Dynamics CRM
o SQL Server
· Experience with source control management systems preferably with Team Foundation services.
· Internally motivated, able to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment
· Proven communication skills with both internal team members and external business stakeholders
· Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes