BGI has the following full time opportunity with our direct client located in Melville, NY
Exciting opportunity to work in a start up environment for a growing company.
Must be a motivated self starter and able to hit the ground running
Expert level VBA skills required to create Excel forms.
The position will change into a Business Analyst role
. The ideal candidate will have proficiency in project management, Microsoft Office Suites, VBA, data analysis, and quality assurance review experience. Insurance industry experience desirable but not necessary.
Main responsibilities include:
* Managing Approved Projects
* Driving / Supporting Strategic Planning
* Issue Analysis & Process Improvement
* Development of Excel based tools
* Current Systems Support / IT Business Alignment
* Business Innovation. This includes planning, leading and internal training
* Will be responsible to directly Lead, Advise or Support the successful outcome of initiatives
* Provide high quality analysis and recommendations for enhancement or changes to streamline, redesign and / or optimize processes, operations, procedures, systems and other change management areas
Must have excellent communication skills and be able to interface between executives, users and developers.